BlueMill Cottage offers a complete getaway, with spacious accommodation, stylish decor, generous provisions, and a relaxing ambiance for up to six guests.
With stunning views across the mountains, BlueMill Cottage is the perfect place for a weekend or longer term family holiday. Just a short stroll into Bright and the famous Rail Trail at your doorstep – you can easily enjoy the delights that Bright offers, and your pet can come, too!
- Complimentary welcome gift pack with produce from the local area including a bottle of Ringer Reef wine
- Wi FI
- Deep and luxurious spa
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living area
- LCD TV, DVD, Chromecast and BOSE bluetooth speaker
- Library of DVD’s, books, music and magazines
- Kid’s nook – TV / Blu Ray / games / puzzles / books
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, stove and stove top
- Washing machine and dryer
- Electric blankets and plush throw rugs
- All toiletries, linen and towels supplied
- Gas BBQ and outdoor entertaining area
- Pet Friendly, eco friendly, family friendly
- Fully-fenced yard with plenty of room for entertaining
- Stunning views from your doorstep
Check-in time 2:00pm
Check-out time 10:00am
Dear Fiona and Steve,
What an AMAZING place! We stay in Bright four or more times a year and we will never stay anywhere else again! You have left us wanting for nothing and made us feel like we’re coming home. You’re an amazingly thoughtful couple and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We love the quality decor, the beautiful touches such as the sayings that pop up around the house…just delightful!
We’ll definitely be back!
Melie, Bella, Lucas. Eyah, Thor and Alesha (our dogs)
PS The welcome gift is gorgeous and finished off your whole fairytale! xx
Our stay here in Bright was unforgettable! In such little time we managed to fit quite a lot in. Our stay here in the BlueMill Cottage was comfortable and most relaxing. It makes it more enjoyable when the place you stay in is well presented, clean and comfortable for one and all. Well done. You will come highly recommended by our family.
Thankyou once again also for your gift xx
Thank you for the opportunity to stay a BlueMill Cottage. The attention to detail and cleanliness is something to be proud of. After travelling some 900km it was a welcome relief to come to a property with such a high standard. Be back for sure. Thanks again.
Tim, Claire and Grace
Dear Fiona and Steve,
Thankyou both so much for providing such a gorgeous home away from home for us during the festival of cycling.
Your decoration flair and beautiful touches everywhere we looked ensured none of us wanted to leave (if there was a cupboard big enough we might have just hidden up here forever!!)
We look forward to coming back again one day soon.